Description du projet
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded products including bio-pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products in various therapeutic areas.
For its Belgian production plant located in Liège (Belgium), he is looking for a Manufacturing Director.
His/her main responsibility will be to manage the production/manufacturing (shift-based, +/- 60 pers) activities from end to end: coordination, execution and continuous improvement of the processes (mixing, molding, assembling and packaging).
The position holder will report to the Plant General Manager, and he will be member of the Executive Committee.
- Ensuring the EHS performance of his team.
- Ensuring that products delivered meet the quality requirements.
- Ensuring that manufacturing operations follow GMP and quality system requirements.
- Ensuring customers are delivered on time, with the right quantity.
- Ensuring the performance in terms of material usage, labour efficiency, maintenance costs and other logistic and production overhead costs.
- Installing a continuous improvement mindset based on people empowerment and OPEX controlling systems.
- Developing and implementing KPI’s to improve production performance.
- Ensuring that capacity is aligned with demand.
- Ensuring the safety and the wellness of every employee/contractor working on the site is in accordance with group policies.
- Master degree in Science or Engineering degree.
- Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry, in a management role.
- Ability to provide leadership and to empower team.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards (ISO, GMP)
- Experience in a shift-based organization.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma practices.
- Communication skills to interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexible for travelling; organized and pro-active.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in French.