Our client Manuchar is a leading distributor of chemicals on emerging markets; it also trades globally other commodities e.g. steel, polymers, cements, fertilizers, animal feed, spares and mining products.
Manuchar excels in providing end-to-end services to its clients spread in more than 150 countries: sourcing, maritime logistics, port operations, inland transport, warehousing and value-added services, financing, etc. The Group is headquartered in Antwerp and operates its own local offices in 35 countries with +2.200 employees.
In the context of a fundamental shift of its core systems with the objective to unlock the value of its data, Manuchar is looking for a seasoned Azure DevOps Expert.
As DevOps Expert, you are responsible for a part of the release management and for the entire Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process.
You introduce automation throughout the software production system to deliver better software faster& you facilitate the hand over between the development and the operational teams.
In addition, you will promote CI/CD and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) best practices.
The main workplace will be in Antwerp headquarters.
Are offered a permanent employment contract, attractive compensation package (incl. cy car and fringe benefits), exciting career perspectives in an international environment, open company culture, nice workspace, skilled and motivated colleagues.
- Implement and manage continuous distribution methodologies
- Design systems with high levels of availability and scalability
- Manage testing across the release lifecycle
- Facilitate cross functional collaboration and engagement
- Designing and manage process automation tools
- Adopt an agile software development methodology
- Manage continuous integration tool
- Monitoring standards and compliance
- Bachelor or Master degree in the technology and/or business fields
- Experience as a DevOps (medior developer min 4 years) in a large international organization (trading, supply chain, …)
- Familiar with Azure DevOps and Agile development with continuous integration and deployment to Azure Resources.
- You are persuasive and communicative and enjoy working in a team.
- You work in a structured way and take the necessary actions to achieve results.
- You take initiative and accept challenges.
- You are strong in paying attention to non-functional requirements.
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English, Dutch is a plus.