Our client Manuchar is a leading distributor of chemicals on emerging markets; it also trades globally other commodities e.g. steel, polymers, cements, fertilizers, animal feed, spares and mining products.
Manuchar excels in providing end-to-end services to its clients spread in more than 150 countries: sourcing, maritime logistics, port operations, inland transport, warehousing and value-added services, financing, etc. The Group is headquartered in Antwerp and operates its own local offices in 35 countries with +2.200 employees.
In the context of a fundamental shift of its core systems with the objective to unlock the value of its data, Manuchar is looking for a seasoned Service Delivery Manager I&O.
As Service Delivery Manager I&O you will implement new strategic integrations in a greenfield scenario & later on, implement and manage updates to these integrations.
You will provide clear leadership and direction to all aspects of Enterprise Integration & Orchestration (EiPaaS)
The main workplace will be in Antwerp headquarters.
Are offered a permanent employment contract, attractive compensation package (incl. cy car and fringe benefits), exciting career perspectives in an international environment, open company culture, nice workspace, skilled and motivated colleagues
- Build a team focused on the iPaaS Integration and Orchestration platform deployment:
- Ensuring the development of the staff and addressing any skills gaps
- Line management and developing a team of individuals to deliver consistently high performance against set objectives.
- Support the Head of Service Delivery in his/her role and contribute to the overall leadership, management and delivery of the team
- Act as subject matter expert
- Ensure policies and procedures are in place, and best practices adopted
- Oversee the active management of the Enterprise Integration & Orchestration environment
- Participate in the annual cycle of Software Development and budgetary planning as a member of the governance Boards
Act as a collaborative member of the Leadership team, taking collective responsibility for driving forward the organization’s overall performan
- Bachelor or Master degree in the technology and/or business fields
- Relevant experience as a Service Delivery Manager I&O (min 3 years) in a large international organization (trading, supply chain, …)
- Experienced in leading a team (min. 5 persons).
- Familiar with BOOMI or an equivalent platform.
- Proactive, pragmatic and tactful.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or Spanish or Portuguese are a plus.