Our client Manuchar is a leading distributor of chemicals on emerging markets; it also trades globally other commodities e.g. steel, polymers, cements, fertilizers, animal feed, spares and mining products.
Manuchar excels in providing end-to-end services to its clients spread in more than 150 countries: sourcing, maritime logistics, port operations, inland transport, warehousing and value-added services, financing, etc. The Group is headquartered in Antwerp and operates its own local offices in 35 countries with +2.200 employees.
In the context of a fundamental shift of its core systems with the objective to unlock the value of its data, Manuchar is looking for a seasoned Solution Architect.
As Solution Architect, you are the technical lead from concept to delivery & acceptance.
You map current client architecture with future architecture, develop and document the current and future technical architectures, challenge the feasibility of the technical solution, validate the software delivery and are responsible for all migrations & integrations.
You will mainly be responsible for a detailed outlining of the technical specifications of the proposed solution and ensuring follow-up throughout the rest of the project.
The main workplace will be in Antwerp headquarters.
Are offered a permanent employment contract, attractive compensation package (incl. cy car and fringe benefits), exciting career perspectives in an international environment, open company culture, nice workspace, skilled and motivated colleagues.
- Coordinate technical kick-off sessions by providing architecture overviews and formulating recommendations
- Develop the technical architectures in line with the enterprise architect principals.
- Analyse and evaluate impacts
- Produce technical requirements, feasibility studies, software architecture documents, testing strategy recommendations and other relevant documents
- Ensure that development standards and best practices are followed in order to achieve a performant solution
- Validate whether the output of all product developments meets the technical architecture requirements
- Migrate the existing interfacing with other applications
- Integrate the solution with relevant technologies (Azure, Boomi,…)
- You have min. 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect in large implementation projects, preferably multi-continental and supply chain/trading sector focused.
- You have a broad IT knowledge, and experience with:
- Infrastructures, interfaces, custom developments
- Microsoft products & technologies in general
- Cloud architecture and Microsoft Azure
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance, SQL server product(s), BI
- You have experience with providing technical estimates
- You are credible and reliable & can influence and convince the organization with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration.
- You can visualize a problem from various angles.
- You are fluent in English (Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese are a plus).
- You are a dynamic team player.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.